February 2021 Reopening Update:
As of February 17th we will be allowing patrons into the library to select their own books from the shelves again. The following restrictions will be in place:
- Masks are required inside the building
- Young children must be closely supervised by a parent or guardian
- A maximum of 6 patrons will be permitted inside at a time
- Physical distancing inside the library is required
- Returns will only be accepted through the drop box
Boot Grippers are Back:
The Get a Grip program is back for 2021! Boot Grippers are FREE for people 65+ or can be purchased for $25 per pair while supplies last. Purchasing helps cover the cost of grippers for those over the age of 65. Grippers are universal fit, attaching on to any regular boot and the cleats can be rotated on top of the boot when unnecessary/indoors. Contact us for more information.
We’ve updated the inventory of recreation collection items available for borrowing. The new information can be found on our ‘Recreation Lending Library’ page under the ‘Services’ tab on our navigation menu, or by clicking here.
Learn new Computer Skills
Hundreds of online courses are available for free through TechBoomers. Something for everyone! Here is the library link to choose your training category. TechBoomers
Our site is Verified & Secure